Email this article to a friend
Help guide now available for access to electronic journals and databases
Released on September 02, 2008
Contact: Wendy Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org, x64727
Need help accessing e-journals or databases at Brandeis? Try the new LTS E-Resources Help Guide!
This Help Guide provides important information on how to troubleshoot common electronic resource problems. It includes:
• Help accessing e-resources, databases, and e-journals
• Information on how to connect to resources from off-campus
• Help with the GetIt button
• Assistance with resolving common error messages
• Instructions on how to report a problem with an electronic resource
LTS E-Resources Help Guide: brandeis.libguides.com/eresources
For further help or questions about electronic resources, please contact email@example.com or 6-INFO.