Email this article to a friend
CQ Researcher Online Plus Archive: a resource for comprehensive reporting and analysis on issues in the news.
Released on March 09, 2009
Contact: Ralph Szymzcak, firstname.lastname@example.org, x64673
CQ Researcher Online Plus Archive provides comprehensive, non-partisan reporting and analysis on issues in the news. This database provides coverage on topics relevant to politics, current events, history, sociology, cultural studies, and other social sciences. Topics regularly include: health, social trends, criminal justice, international affairs, education, the environment, technology, and the U.S. economy.
- Access to CQ Researcher reports dating back to 1991
- Archive component includes access to more than 3,000 reports, published between 1923 and 1990
- Themed reports authored by award-winning journalists include background and chronology; assessment of the situation; tables and maps; pro/con statements from representatives of opposing positions; and bibliographies of key sources
- Use the ‘Issue Tracker’ browsing tool to find and track a specific topic or event through years and across decades
- Create a profile to save and access your Favorite Documents, Document History, Saved Searches, and Email Alerts
- Stay current on CQ Researcher reports by subscribing to the Researcher RSS feed
Find the CQ Researcher Online Plus Archive database in Brandeis Scholar or follow the link above. For more information about this database and other resources in Politics, please contact Ralph Szymczak, email@example.com, x64673.