Email this article to a friend
Web of Knowledge: search more than 11,000 journals with one click
Released on September 23, 2010
Contact: Jen Ferguson, email@example.com
ISI Web of Knowledge enables users to quickly find, analyze, and manage information in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. This essential citation database provides multidisciplinary coverage of over 11,000 scholarly journals.
Web of Knowledge includes Web of Science, BIOSIS Previews, MEDLINE, and Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index, and Arts & Humanities Citation Index.
* Simultaneously or selectively search Web of Science, BIOSIS Previews, and MEDLINE.
* Conduct powerful cited reference searching to identify additional research.
* Analyze search results to identify research trends and patterns.
* Easy, direct download to EndNote, RefWorks, and other reference software. (EndNote and RefWorks are available free to Brandeis users – click here to find out more!)
* Customizable features include ability to save and run searches, create alerts and RSS feeds.
For more information about Web of Knowledge, please contact Jen Ferguson at firstname.lastname@example.org or x64722.