Email this article to a friend
Library & technology to-do list for graduating seniors
Released on April 25, 2007
Contact: UNet Help Desk (x9UNET)
If you're a graduating senior, here are a few things to do before
you leave campus this May. Please feel free to contact the UNet Help Desk at x9UNET if you need
help or have any questions.
- Return your telephone to the Tech Desk on the 1st floor of Feldberg.
- Download an archived copy of your UNet email and files.
- Organize your email addresses.
- Hand off ownership of club online resources to your successors.
- Return your Brandeis Library and Interlibrary Loan books.
For more information, please visit the LTS website.