Brandeis University Admissions
Brandeis International Business Scholarship
Looking to develop the skills and expertise needed to shape real-world trends and tackle challenges in the global business marketplace? The five-year BA/MA program from Brandeis International Business School is made with you in mind.
This innovative program is for Brandeis undergraduates interested in international finance, economics and business. Through a course of study that emphasizes financial and economic skills, comprehensive understanding of the global economy and operations of international capital markets, you'll earn a bachelor's degree in any major (not limited to business) as well as a Master of Arts in International Economics and Finance. And you'll do it all in just five years.
- Program length: 2 years (1 year undergraduate and 1 year graduate).
- Credits: 64 (32 in undergraduate year and 32 in graduate year).
- Concentrations: applied economic analysis, data analytics, financial economics, marketing, real estate finance.
Students must meet the following requirements to continue in the fifth year of the program:
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 at end of junior year.
- "B" grade or better in each of the following required courses, to be completed by the end of junior year:
- Introduction to Microeconomics (ECON 10a) or A Survey of Economics (ECON 2a).
- Introduction to Macroeconomics (ECON 20a).
- Statistics for Economics Analysis (ECON 83a) or Quantitative Methods in Business (BUS 51b) or
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics (MATH 8a) or Mathematical Statistics (MATH 36b) or Statistics and Research Methods in Psychology (PSYC 51a) or Biostatistics (BIOL 51a).
- Completion of undergraduate degree in four years.
Perks of the Program
The accelerated BA/MA program gives you:
- Internship opportunities and collaborative programming through the Hiatt Career Center and the Brandeis International Business School Career Strategies Center.
- Access to BA/MA Brandeis International Business School Program Advisers.
- Networking opportunities with International Business School alumni.
- Invitations to Brandeis International Business School events and speakers.
- Support from current BA/MA student mentors.
- Registration assistance for Brandeis International Business School graduate courses.
How to Apply
No separate application is required. Simply answer "yes" to the question on your application asking if you'd like to be considered for admission to the five-year BA/MA Program in International Economics and Finance.